Sunday 1 July 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Evening lovelies,

When I first saw the Revlon Lip Butters a few months ago on another blog, I knew I wanted them, but restrained myself and only bought two. However, it seems today, my collection stands at 7!

I love the colour range, and the pigmentation is great for a product that is part lip balm. They go on a little sticky like a gloss to begin with, but as that dries, it feels like you aren't wearing anything. They do transfer a little but otherwise are quite long lasting and super moisturising.

I now have one for every day of the week!




From left to right: Tutti Frutti, Peach Parfait, Candy Apple, Cotton Candy, Lollipop, Strawberry Shortcake and Macaroon

I've been bad at blogging so far, but I plan to do more as I'm off work for two weeks soon! I'm also going to do a tutorial video with Hayley Natascha, my very good friend and youtube beauty blogger! She's also going to do an amazing Skeleton face tutorial on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment