Sunday 22 April 2012

Soap & Glory

Afternoon lovelies,

Anyone who knows me, knows that I adore Soap & Glory. I've had their products from the very beginning, and got so excited when they brought out the make-up range! I have a huge collection, and its tough to pick favourites, but I'm gonna try to pick my top three from each; body, face and make-up.
BODY
1. The Righteous Butter - Probably the first thing I ever bought, I repurchase this again and again, does wonders for my dry skin and smells incredible
2. Scrub, Actually - I love sugar based scrubs, and this one is no exception, leaves my skin feeling silky for days!
3. Wash Your Hands Of It! - The set that this comes in with Hand Food only comes out for Christmas. When I moved into my own flat, I bought three boxes in December, to try and keep me going all year, yet my last Boots trip revealed that they are now selling it seperatly! Hooray!
FACE
1. The Fab Pore - The box pictured is actually empty, just used the last drop up! Its a clay based mask, which leaves my face feeling really soft.
2. Night in Shining Armour Cream - Gorgeous night cream, reminds me of Benefit's Dear John, quite thick and creamy, but absorbs well.
3. Hocus Focus - Because I wear quite heavy foundation. I don't use this too often on my face, maybe sometimes to highlight my cheekbones. I more often use this on my decolletage if I'm wearing a low top, gives a really nice subtle shimmer, and picks up my collarbone nicely!
MAKE-UP
 1. Supercat Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen - not a day goes by when I don't wear this baby. I've also got on best with pen eyeliners or gel eyeliners, and this is the best I've used, the colour payoff is great and it never smudges.
2. Lid Stuff in Smokey Dokey - I have all three Lid Stuff palettes, but this is my favourite. Its perhaps a little too shimmery for my taste, but its a good selection.
3. Love at First Blush - Gorgeous, natural blush, its not hugely pigmented, but gives a lovely shimmery flush to the skin



Below are some swatches:




 Super Cat Eyeliner



 Smokey Dokey Lid Stuff
L-R: Chine, Dimondust, Smokin', Black Gold




Love at First Blush





 A very rushed smokey eye look using Lid Stuff, Supercat Eyeliner and Thick & fast Mascara.








What are your favourite Soap & Glory products?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment