Saturday 21 April 2012

Southampton Haul

Morning lovelies,

Yesterday, I had to attend a training course for my job in Southampton, which happened to fall on pay day, so I of course, went shopping during lunch and after it finished! Here is my haul:

In La Senza, they had £5 off sleepwear sets, and i couldn't resist the adorable bunny set for £15!
In Primark I bought the gorgeous heart print shirt, I think under my suit jacket for work, it's going to look gorgeous!
In TKMaxx I bought the black dress which you can see better here:

I have a really big event coming up next month, where there will be an informal and a formal dinner. I love this dress, it going to be my informal dinner dress, but I will definetely wear it again. It was £16.99. In TKMaxx I also picked up my favourite reed diffuser in English Strawberry, yum!

In Primark, I picked up some accessories. The heart print bow belt, the pink sparkly heart ring, the pink rose ring, the strawberry necklace and the black bow hair clip.
I love the Katy Perry lashes I bought the other day, the Cool Kitty ones, so I picked up two more sets in Boots. I got Oh, My! and Oh, Honey! Oh, My are the double lash effect ones, and will be saved for very big nights, but the Oh, Honey ones are slightly more natural, but have a gorgeous wing effect in the corners, so I will be wearing these alot more often. I also picked up the Real Techniques Stippling brush which I have been coveting on nearly every beauty blog I read for months! I'm going to try it out with my foundation in a minute, despite the fact I'm only going to the corner shop!

There were a few things I saw that I regret not buying, as I didn't have a lot of time, but unluckily for my bank account, I have another training course in Southampton on Monday, so I'll just have to pick more up!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment